Friday 8 March 2013

Bali Babymoon.

Daniel and I have a lot to be grateful for at the moment. Most recently we are so grateful for the opportunity to be able to go on a babymoon. There was some crash course saving going down for the months before but we made it. A holiday just the two of us to enjoy that soon to be rare "us time".

Bali is our favourite place to travel to. We try to go once a year but this year we were nervous we wouldn't make it with all the big things we were saving for. So we renamed it our babymoon to keep us motivated and a few months later we were on our way. We had the best time. It was probably my favourite visit to date. I looked at Daniel in a whole new light and somehow I managed to fall even more in love with this man I call my husband. My sister and cousin joined us for the last week of our trip which we also loved.

Here are a few (meaning 100) photos of our getaway.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...