Monday 14 October 2013

We're Back!


How can so many months pass so quickly? One word - BABY. As you can see our beautiful little boy joined our family. He is now 3 months old. Three months old can you believe it?!

I have made a commitment to myself to get right back into blogging. I will somehow manage my day so I have a few moments to write about anything and everything. I am really looking forward to catching up and taking time to remember the best parts of my day.

That photo right there is everything. My loves. My true loves.

Right now I have a stirring baby that wants his mumma to come and give him some attention so I am off to attend to that dream boat of a boy and will be back soon.



1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited you're back. Missing my baby nephew.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...