Saturday 1 January 2011



Maegan Amanda Kelly Oostendorp. 10th September 1986. I am in love with my husband - bonus. I live in Sydney, Australia. We purchased our first home in 2010 and we spent six(6) months renovating. I love renovating, after the fact. I wont admit that while sleeping in a dust covered room filled with paint cans. We have everything we need in our home – a perfect puppy dog. Ok maybe he isn’t perfect, but he is 99% perfect. A big vegetable garden with fruit trees on the side. And a big oven accompanied by over one hundred cook books. 

My favourite colours are peach, grey and black. I am a Marketing Manager. I have babies on the brain. I am slowly speedily becoming addicted to blogging. Reading and Writing. Speaking of addiction, pintrest. I grew up in the country and moved to the city when I was 16. Don’t get me started on food, I love food. Cooking and Eating it. I would love to live by the water with a big yard and a big white house. One day we will have a house at the beach. 

I love my life. Its not perfect and its not strain free. Would I change it, absolutely not. My trials have made me who I am and the ones to come remind me of the ones I have surpassed before. Truly, I love my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...