Wednesday 31 October 2012

Bangs.


I love reading other peoples blogs! Love them, they inspire me, wow me and remind me how good life is. I was inspired by the Daybook Blog when Sydney did a post about fake bangs. I was instantly excited, I have never heard about these fake bangs. For months I have been saying I want to cut my fringe but I never seemed to find the guts to do it. 

Last weekend I find them and gave them a go. what do you think? I am in love. I wore them out to a girlfriends birthday dinner and no one guessed they were fake. I am so impressed with my new purchase. I am sure you will now see my fake bangs popping up all over the blog. 

I purchased the Jessica Simpson brand and I am super happy with them. Its real hair so you can use hair product, wash etc. They can go to the side or forward. 

This is LOVE.


3 comments:

  1. I love this look. I also saw her post (love that blog!) and am so tempted to get some for myself. Where did you find them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got them from Price Attack. You can get them online for cheaper but I wasn't sure what colour to get so I got them from there. They Rock! You should get some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great! I am so getting some. I'm a little sketchy about colours online too. What colour are yours?

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...