Monday 29 October 2012

Let Them Eat

Yesterday we decided to head to a local 'Food Fair' that was being trialled by CRAVE.  We love food and especially anything home grown and organic so we jumped at this event.  Plus with my vegetable garden being in between crops I am missing the freshness so I was excited about this.

The fresh fruit and veges were amazing!! We stocked up on as many as we thought we could eat and then we got the all important part of filling our tummies full of as much of the yummy food as we could.

It was actually a really good time. Hanging out with Daniel is one of my favourite things and these days it hard to find the time for time for just us so it was even more of a bonus.

Life has been so busy lately with a lot of change so moments like this remind me that we are still just us and I love that.









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...