Monday 9 April 2012

Happy Easter!

I am writing this from my chocolate coma. Mmmm Easter. This year we headed up the coast with my in-laws to enjoy the sunshine and beachside for four sweet days. We had a great weekend with lots of food, cards and laying in the sun, (Except Daniel who surfed every second he could).

We came home last night to find Tupac had somehow picked up some fleas! Disgusting. This resulted in a total house cleaning overload session in case any of those creepy critters tried to move in. Of course Tupac was also given a super quick and serious de-fleaing session! Poor thing.

Today we visited my family and celebrated my brothers 24th birthday. They are working on the backyard which meant I got a ride on the bob cat. Lots of fun.

Hope you all had a fantastic Easter and are enjoying your chocolate comas as much as I am.














No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...