Thursday 12 April 2012

I love this little dude.



How cute is he? He has had a ruff week. So have I, hence the quietness. I am going to Tamworth tomorrow for a weekend with the family, minus hubby. Not at all happy about the hubby part but excited to spend time with my family. 

I am so happy that I found someone who I love so much that the thought of spending two nights without them is just devastating! There is a good chance I will cry when we say goodbye, embarrassing. But I love him and he has to bring in the money so say goodbye is exactly what I will do. 

Even though this is a short week (I am only working three days) it has really seemed to drag. I am looking forward to the next few weeks going by quite quickly. It is our two year anniversary in three weeks. I am really excited. I love anniversaries. This year I have organised a farm stay for the weekend for Daniel and I. I can not wait. I decided to start the tradition of buying each other a gift based on the traditional anniversary year. For two years it is cotton so that is pretty easy. If you have any super sneaky ideas let me know! 

I finally purchased a book on how to use my camera and it arrived yesterday so get ready for some super professional photographs! 

I probably won't be checking in again until I get back but I am sure I will have a lot to report on. 

Happy weekend xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...