Monday 13 August 2012

A Happy Moment.

On Friday Daniel surprised me with something I have been wanting for a very long time - a Costco membership. I have been begging him to take me since the first store opened in Australia (luckily only 20 minutes from us) and that was months ago.

So when I got the surprise envelope I was one happy lady. We made the trip there on Saturday and it was everything I imagined. We spent far too much money. I knew this when the checkout guy said to us when taking payment "this is your first time here, isn't it?". Oooopps.

I now have enough toilet paper to last us months. This makes me very happy. What doesn't is the fact that I actually can't even remember half the things we purchased now. However I am sure they were all very useful things.

The only negative was being rammed by a lady on a mission with a trolly and accidentally loosing my cool for a few moments. It did feel good though especially when I had a Rocky moment as my fellow shoppers cheered me on. I will keep those moments to a minimum though.

I just want to let you know that the warm weather is slowly starting to sneak in. Yay. The mornings are getting brighter and the nights seem to be lasting slightly longer. I swear it is summer letting us know it is coming so I can start the trek out of my hole.

Cheers to Costco.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...