Monday 6 August 2012

Food Suggestion...

Have you ever tried a Deep Fried Onion? No, well neither had I. In fact, just for the record, I generally dislike onions. There are certain exceptions to this dislike.

Daniel and I had a dinner so we decided to go early and have a drink and a snack. Which turned out to be the Deep Fried Onion. Oh my goodness it was amazing. Seriously. Please go find one in your area and eat it STAT. We found ours at Outback Steakhouse. The onion and drinks were delicious but I can't vouch for the meals.

I also have to say I had lots of fun going earlier with Daniel and just winding down together. It was almost like a spontaneous date and those I like.

I didn't get a great shot of the onion but trust me the taste is what counts. Oh and a shout out to my drink that was yummo.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...