Wednesday 1 August 2012

Working, Hump Day.

Today is Wednesday, also known as Hump Day.  I work from two different offices one in the city and one out west. The one out west is great because its only ten minutes from my house BUT the one in the city is in the city. If you know what I mean.

This is my view from the so called western office.





















And this is my view from the city office.





















Is it obvious which one I like better? If only it didn't involve sitting on a train for an hour and another 30 minutes of driving on top of that.

The working week is almost over as far as I am concerned the count down is on. All I will be doing this weekend is sleeping. There will probably be a lot of eating in there too. And of course cleaning.

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...