Monday 30 July 2012

The Weekend, courtesy of Instagram.

We were lucky enough to have another quiet weekend. I am really enjoying these quiet weekends together but I know its only the calm before the storm. I will be enjoying it while it lasts. A quiet weekend for us means lots of food, couch time and making plans. There is a little bit of cleaning and washing thrown in there but who wants to mention that?

I go away in 17 days. Obviously I am counting down. I am very excited but not looking forward to missing Daniel. I am more then anything looking forward to hot weather. My white body won't know what has hit it.

This week I am looking forward to the end. That is as positive as I can be about this week today. Its not my favourite week. Amongst other terrible things I have to get a needle, which is never exciting and just adds to the reason for this week to go on the negative page. I will get back to you when I can think of more positive things to report.

And now I will hand it over to Instagram.










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...