Wednesday 11 July 2012

A Post About Food (and friends).

Last night I got to play catch ups with a friend that I haven't seen in a long time. I used to see her everyday. I also got to spend extra time with another friend who I still get to see lots. Lucky, right. We went to a tapas bar and ate lots of yummy food. I am not going to put a photo up of the plate I enjoyed the most because while it tasted the best it resembled something that should not enter your mouth, ever. But didn't it taste fabulous! I love seeing old friends. I miss people that leave my life. My favourite friends are the ones you can go without seeing for months but when you finally see each other your relationship has only got better.

I can't finish this post without mentioning a shout out to the young couple who decided to make the seat behind us on the train home into their own personal bedroom. It made for an interesting train trip home. Can you say awkward....






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...