Wednesday 25 July 2012

My Husband The Surprise Master.

When I got home from work yesterday Daniel told me that we had to go and pick something up for his boss. Luckily for him I was happy to join him for the "drive". Where we were really going, however, was to Sushi and to see the new Batman movie.

I have been bugging Daniel to take me to see it since before it even came out. And everyone knows about my love affair with sushi so it was the ultimate date for me.

Also, big credit to Daniel because it is a rare occasion that anyone can get away with surprising me. I am normally onto them as soon as they think of the idea.

I love being married. Especially to my hubsta, who just FYI kind of looks like Batman would if he were real.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...