Monday 16 July 2012

Two(2) Hours To Kill


This weekend was a wonderful weekend because we got SO much accomplished, even though Daniel worked an 18 hour day on Saturday on top of his five day week (he is crazy and wonderful). Still we managed to get the house insanely clean. Spring clean, type clean. We switched the study and spare bedroom around which involved a lot of cleaning out closets etc. I also locked Daniel down for a wardrobe clean out. Oh yeah, it was good. While it doesn't sound very exciting and it wasn't a lot of fun at the time it feels so good this morning. Fresh.

On Saturday I had quite a few appointments to one of which I was two hours early and ended up sitting in my car waiting it out. Hence the above self shots. What else could I have done to pass the time.

Speaking of passing the time, I secretly want the next two weeks to fly past! I am really excited for August. So many good things starting and flowing through the remainder of the year. And another month closer to summer. Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...