Monday 23 July 2012

My weekend (shout out to the iphone for the photos).

This weekend was nice and quiet, just how I like it. With only a few commitments and lots of food. BUT because it was so quiet we got stuck into the house and Daniel started (and almost finished) the shed. He is so handy. Seriously!

Last night however, something familiar happened. I got the Christmas fever. Every year it starts a little earlier, this year its July. I still have four months to fill with preparations before I can start showing evidence of this fever. Which is fine because I love making lists.

I am very proud to say that over the weekend I crossed two things off my "To Do One Day" list. I taught myself how to fishtail braid and I also made poached pears for dessert. Yum! I know what your thinking - You have such high hopes for your life ;)

Here it is, according to my iphone.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...