Monday 4 February 2013

The Arrival of February.

Hello February! I have been counting down for you. It seems most of our population has been. I have been especially excited for you as you are bringing so much goodness with you this year.

To start the month off I embraced some Valentines love and made a little present for Daniel. We won't be spending any money on each other this year as we leave the very next day for our holiday. I was doing my happy dance as I typed that. I still want to take the opportunity to give Daniel some extra love just without the budget.  This means getting creative (don't get excited as I am not overly creative in my best moments) so I had the idea of making Daniel this little package that I gave to him on the first day of the month.

It is a bag with 14 vouchers inside for different things, make them personal, and he gets to use one voucher per day right up to and including Valentines Day. Like I said, this is me getting creative. All you need is a paper bag, a printer, some scissors and one staple.

Valentines Day on a budget, tick.

On a side night - we find out if Baby O is a he or a she on Valentines Day. Yippee. That present rocks.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...