Thursday 31 January 2013

When will I do the washing?


Here we are. Life has been good lately. Very different already but we are adjusting to the little changes we have already faced. I feel like we have been so busy but then I try to think of what we have had on and all I can see is us on the couch watching Chicago Fire marathons. Hmmmmmm. Maybe I am just telling myself we are busy to justify so much time spent on the couch. I think we tell ourselves, lets get as much of this in now while we still can. 

This weekend we are heading up the coast. Our favourite place. We are packing Tupac and getting out of here for a weekend of sand and salt. Then we are lucky enough to be heading to our other favourite place, Bali, for two incredible weeks of holiday. 

Life is good. We are lucky. I am grateful. 

And when will I do those loads of washing that are piling up? Well maybe next week.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...