Tuesday 22 January 2013

Maternity Wardrobe Wish List.



Now that I am at a point where I will soon be relying on maternity clothes I have put together my wish list. I will be biggest during autumn/winter hence a winter wish list during summer.

I plan to spend all my time in leggings and maxis with oversized jumpers and cardigans. I know there is no such thing as maternity boots but I decided I want some to match the clothes :).

The pants and boots are from Asos and the jumpers/cardigans are from Urban Outfitters. Now that I am out of the "is she a but pudgy or is that a belly" stage I can not wait to dress this belly. I am so super proud and thankful to have this bump that I want everyone to see it (under clothing of course).

And I need to say - I am a huge fan of summer, it has always been my season but seeing all these knits and boots is secretly making me long for winter. We will keep that on the down low friend.

Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...