Monday 21 January 2013

15 Weeks and the Bump has finally arrived!




How far along? 15 weeks. 
Total weight gain/loss: From day one about 2kg
Maternity Clothes: A couple of tops but I am now taking full advantage of my bellyband. 
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: Struggling to fall asleep but once I do it is bliss. 
Best moment this week:  Celebrating Daniel's 30th and I am hoping we get to hear the heartbeat for the first time today at our OB appointment.
Miss Anything? Sushi, real raw sushi! And sleeping on my stomach.  
Movement: I felt the first kick this week. I know 100% it was a kick. I have felt movement though twice. I can't wait until it is more frequent. 
Food cravings: Vinegar. Mmmmmm. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, just not eating frequently brings on the gross feelings. 
Gender: We find out in 23 days. I can not wait!! This week though I am thinking GIRL. 
Labor Signs: No. 
Symptoms: Serious headaches, I haven't one for a few days though thank goodness. 
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. 
Looking forward to: Getting a start on cleaning out the room that will become the nursery so we can pick up all the furniture we have ordered. Our OB appointment this afternoon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...