Friday 11 January 2013

Three-Oh!



This weekend this guy is turning the big three-oh! It is a big one, a good one.

We have been counting down to his birthday for a long time - for me because it is the deadline for the party plans and for him because he is getting his dream golf clubs that he has patiently waited on for a very long time.

I am so excited to celebrate this weekend with Daniel. Especially because it will be our last birthday before the arrival of Baby O. Mostly because I am just so proud of everything he has achieved in his short thirty years. He is an incredible husband, an amazing best friend and lets be honest his one hot baby daddy! He makes me ridiculously happy and I could not be more thankful to have him in my life, everyday. What a love story.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUSBAND OF MINE, I LOVE YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...