Tuesday 29 January 2013

16 Weeks.


How far along? 16 weeks. 
Total weight gain/loss: I haven't put anything on in the last 6 weeks, don't ask me how this happened. 
Maternity Clothes: Yes, I have started my collected and have some super cute pieces. I have been trying to buy things I can wear with a bump but still wear even after our little person is here. 
Stretch marks? Nope. 
Sleep: Enjoying it a lot that is for sure. 
Best moment this week:  Hearing the heartbeat for the first time. 
Miss Anything? This week I haven't really missed anything. I am starting to get used to life without sushi! 
Movement: I haven't felt too much movement the last few days. Which bums me out because I loved it. I am hoping over the next few weeks it will become more distinguished. 
Food cravings: Still secretly have sips of that vinegar. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Thoughts of labour.... :) eeeekkk.  
Gender: I can not wait to find out, 15 days! I dreamt of a boy this week. 
Labor Signs: No. 
Symptoms: No, this week all signs and feelings of pregnancy have kept themselves hidden. 
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. 
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender and feeling some more movement! Get active Baby O. 




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...