Wednesday 24 April 2013

A Shower For Our Little Man

Last weekend was my baby shower celebrating this little guy I have been growing in my belly. I had such a good time and the house looked amazing. As always, I barely got any photos and I am filled with regret.

The theme was little man, which for me was lots of blue and lots of moustaches. Everything came together so well. I owe a shout out to Pinterest for SO many good ideas. All day - all I could think of was that dreams really do come true. I can not tell you how many nights I longed for the day it would be MY baby shower. I feel so lucky.

This weekend Daniel is going to be decking out Boy's wardrobe and I am going to be putting away all of our amazing presents. I am also waiting on just a few more things and then the nursery will be complete.

Here are a few photos from the shower that I did manage to get.













No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...