Tuesday 30 April 2013

A Wedding, A Bump and A Countdown.




















Daniel and I got to attend the most beautiful wedding over the weekend. So we got all dressed up, which is a rare occurrence these days and don't even start me on the nightmare it was to find a dress, and went to this gorgeous town for the wedding. Its such a beautiful season for small country towns. It really made me miss growing up in a place that has lots of big trees lining the streets and even having your own tree in your backyard that drops millions of leaves. I am loving autumn this year. Its my new spring.

We have reached our 30 week mark and with it we are checking so many things off our pre baby list. After the baby shower we did all our shopping for baby boy and have officially got everything we need. The nursery is so close to being finished. Daniel is custom building the wardrobe so once that is done I can unpack all of our little persons clothes etc. Then he just needs to make me one more thing (seriously he is so talented I can't help but get him to make me lots of things) and we are done! I can not wait to show you.

I am counting down to the date I finish work. 5 weeks. I am so tired and really looking forward to this time to do as little as possible. I plan to annoyingly smother Daniel with attention for the few weeks we have left on our own.

My job for this week is to pack our hospital bags. Daniel is going to be staying with us while we are in the hospital so I am going to pack one for me, one for him and one for boy. I haven't been overly looking forward to this task as it means buying the things I don't like to think about such as maternity pads, nipple pads etc. I took the plunge and purchased my first nursing bras today so I am anxiously awaiting their arrival.

Do you have any must have items for the hospital? I have put a list together based on endless google searches but I love any first hand recommendations.

Hope your week has started wonderfully!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...