Tuesday 2 April 2013

Easter Weekend.

I was really counting down to Easter this year. I mean really. For the break and for the chocolate. I needed the break. My parents and sister are in America at the moment and with one of my brothers living in QLD we decided to spend Easter weekend at the holiday house with my two brothers. Mostly so they could surf and I could relax on the beach. It as total bliss. I wish it could have lasted forever. It was the first Easter weekend we have spent with my family in over four years so I loved spending it with the small portion of them that I did.

Here are some photos of our weekend. I missed almost every easter photo op though, except for my lamb!








I hope you guys had just as good an Easter. I can't wait until next year when I get to play the Easter Bunny. Yipppeeeee. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...