Thursday 11 April 2013

The Third Trimester.


This week I entered the much anticipated third trimester. I have passed through two of the three stages and I am now officially on the home run. C R A Z Y. It is getting tough now - gone are the days of swiftly bending over when I drop something or sitting comfortably on the lounge. 

This boy has been a growing machine the past few days and he is now happily talking up all the room in belly, including lodging himself under my ribs when he feels like it. My favourite thing to do is to just sit and watch every small move he makes. His rolls, his arm movements all of it. I am in awe of this boy already. He has already stolen our hearts and we will soon realise exactly what that means. 

I have begun my count down until I finish up work (7 weeks !!!) and I am so looking forward to making all the final preparations and getting our house ready for the arrival. 

Tupac has caught on that there is a baby in my belly and he takes his place lying across my stomach each night when I sit down and standing to guard when ever he hears an odd noise. This makes me love him even more but scares me too because I really hope they love each other. 

Bake away my boy because it will soon be time for you to join us and I hope you plan to arrive on time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...