Friday 22 June 2012

Acupuncture.



I have been wanting to share something with you. For the past six weeks I have been getting acupuncture. I can not even begin to tell you how nervous I was before going into my first session. I am someone who has never got a single needle without someone there holding my hand so this was very daunting for me. However, much to my surprise I loved it. Absolutely loved it.

I want you to try it. All of you. I started acupuncture for a specific issue which we are still working on but the benefits I have got out of it so far are amazing. It has helped me to feel relaxed, calm, improved my sleeping dramatically and given me more energy through the day. I am hoping to report back shortly with a success story in my main reason for going but even if I only get the improvements just mentioned I will be and am a very happy vegemite.

Most importantly I want to tell you IT DOES NOT HURT. I promise you that. I also promise you that you will walk away from it feeling like you just had a one hour relaxation massage. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...