Monday 25 June 2012

The Weekend According To My Iphone.

This is the sun shining in my window at work right when it was home time. Finally some sun!

Our bathroom is ALMOST finished. Can't wait to show you. 



I put my hours of pinterest searching to good use and made some cupcakes I had found a recipe for.

Daniel in heaven (Bunnings).



Friday night date night. Japanese.


My first attempt at dumplings. I may or may not have almost burnt the house down.

Beautiful native flowers. One reason I love this country. 


Date night, part two, Gold Class movies to see Snow White and the Huntsman.


Finishing date night off at IKEA. 

Choosing a light for the bathroom. We decided on the far left one.

Me in pantry heaven.


Breakfast!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...