Wednesday 20 June 2012

Guess Who Is Going On Holidays


If you guessed me....then you are correct. My sister and I are heading to Thailand for a week of shopping and relaxing BUT most importantly a week of amazingly delicious seafood. Its not for another couple of months but I am so excited. Mr Husband said he wants to stay at home and work on the renovations instead! I am not taking it personally. I might still be able to talk him into it. 

That is the highlight of my week so far. Daniel has soccer tonight so I am trying to think of something yummy and super healthy to cook for dinner. Any suggestions? I might just go with the safe option of brussels sprouts. 

I can't write about much else as all I can think about is lying by the pool in the hot sticky sunshine. Ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...