Friday 15 June 2012

What The Letter C Means to Me.



Yesterday my hormones gave me the heads up that I have entered the week that I am referred to as Clomid Crazy. I will be the first to admit that during this time I am extremely scary. I am the happiest, crankiest and saddest person you will ever meet. If you think I am hard to be around for this week you are right. But when your thinking about what terrible company I am take a moment to think about how it feels to actually be me during this week. It is exhausting. Feeling so many emotions is the most draining feeling. I don't even know if I am happy or sad. My hormones take over for the week and I have no control over my actions. We can add this one to the list of why my husband should be awarded with some type of medal. 

On a more sane note, we are in the process of updating our bathroom. It is looking fantastic so far. i have a beautiful new vanity and don't even get me started on the new tap. Tupac assists with the renovation by doing the below. Thanks, Tupac. 


Another thing I love about the new bathroom is the feature tile we have that will be put around the wall and under the mirror in rows of three. Speaking of the mirror - does anyone know where I can find some gorgeous mirrors? They are hard to find. This photo does not do it justice but you get the picture. I can't wait to show you the finished product. 


The long and the short of this story is - you may or may not want to read any of my posts over the next week. I can not guarantee that you will not be traumatised by the craziness that is inside me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...