Wednesday 13 June 2012

Happy Hump Day.


Starting my working week on Hump Day is totally OK with me. I had a pretty tuff week last week and I am so happy to say that this week has started off good. I have made it to Wednesday with no break downs or tears. Which sounds dramatic but lately with all the efforts in certain departments being moody and dramatic is often a normal part of my personality. 

I had a break through last night and found comfort in a place I was not expecting to. Since then, I am feeling good. Confident, hopeful and excited. 

Today, I feel like everything will be ok and confident that everything is happening just the way it is meant to. 

I am enjoying this feeling. I think this is what peaceful feels like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...