Monday 4 June 2012

This.


This guy is amazing. My weekend was not as good as I had planned and he knew just the right things to do. I don't even think he did anything on purpose but being exactly what I need is just him being him. I love being married to him. Becoming his wife is the best decision I will make in this life.

This weekend the rain came and never left. It poured then it sprinkled and then it poured some more. It seemed fitting though so I didn't mind.  The start of winter makes me feel a little bit more like a glass half empty type of person instead of a glass half full. I need to eliminate this influence and I plan to do so.

This week I only have to work four days then thanks to the Queen's birthday I only have to work three next week. I am definitely glass half full about that. I am counting down that is for sure. In the mean time I am dreaming of spending the whole day in a nice warm bed under my doona with a heater on high heat. I am exhausted and it is only 9:30am on Monday.

I am looking forward to my grandparents coming to visit this weekend too. We don't see them enough.

Wish me luck in the remainder of this day. I can take this on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...