Thursday 31 May 2012

This Week.


I have had one of those weeks. One of those weeks you wonder how you will ever get through. I am feeling a little more confident seeing as today is Thursday which means I am more then half way there. Don't worry, nothing terrible has happened. I have just had one million emotions running through me every second that I think it has worn my body out and left me feeling simply flat. 

Is it selfish if I feel like I need a holiday even though we were only in Indonesia 3 months ago? I need something positive to count down to. Some type of distraction. I have a few in mind but I am stuck in this mood and lack serious motivation. 

This weekend can go either way for me. It could be our best one yet or it could go down in history as one of the worst ones yet. I am crossing everything and hoping with every ounce of me that is is the best one yet. Please. 

This is a pity party for one only. I am allowed to feel sorry for myself every now and then right?

.......


2 comments:

  1. love you mae. just booked tickets to visit! new countdown: 8 days ;) can't wait to see you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, so your here for the long weekend? I have a couple of days off so I have lots of time for you xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...