Tuesday 15 May 2012

Mothers Day


Mothers was day was busy for us as we tried to squish both families into the one day. It was exhausting but as always worth the extra effort. I am so grateful for both our mums and have so much love for both of them. My mum has always managed to be my mother when I need one and my best friend when I need one and by doing this she is such an example. There is so much I have learnt from my mum that I can not wait to put to the test within my own family when they come along. 
I also took mothers day as an opportunity to give Daniel a heads up on everything I want to happen when I am a mum on mothers day including breakfast in bed…..
I hope all the mums and future mums had a wonderful day. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...