Monday 28 May 2012

Last Weekend.

Last weekend was a nice relaxing and enjoying our home sort of weekend. We spent the nights cooking dinner and watching movies on the couch and the days doing things around the house. We planted the winter crop of vegetables in the vege garden. I will put some photos up later. I had acupuncture which is my latest obsession. If you haven't tried it, you should. We also started digging out the yard where we will be doing our extension. I can not wait for that to start. And....

I faced the cold morning and went to watch Daniel play soccer. 

Daniel put me to work at the tip. Thank goodness it was windy so the tip didn't smell. 


We visited this babe (our nephew). 

And we spend the nights like this, not moving. 

Seriously, who doesn't love weekends?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...