Thursday 24 May 2012

Football.

Last night was the first round of the State of Origin football game. Its tradition for us and two other couple friends of ours that we rotate the three games and have one at each of our houses. Last night was at our place and it was so fun! Its also tradition that Daniel makes his famous Pizzas. These pizzas are so good that I was so distracted eating them that I didn't get a photo of the finished product. Some serious goodness right there. Even though our team didn't win it was still so much fun and its not over yet! I love traditions and I love having such good friends to have them with. I did manage to take a few photos.....

Freezing my butt off and getting as close as possible to the fire pit.

Daniel and I in our Blue (NSW) attire. 

Tupac also enjoying the fire.

Our veranda (Daniel's famous projector set up) and various heaters.

The only photo I got of the Pizza.

One of the things I love about writing this blog is that sometimes while mid way through writing a post I become overwhelmed with gratitude for the simple things. Things that I have never really thought twice about until I put them on paper (so to speak) and it just reminds me how lucky I am. Right now I am having one of those moments. I am so lucky to have such great friends. Friends that Daniel and I share together. I don't take things for granted like I used to. And for that, blog, I am thankful. 

On that note, this post is finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...