Monday 21 May 2012

My Favourite Time of the Day

On the weekend breakfast is my favourite meal. I lovelovelove poached eggs. Seriously I just want to scream about my love for the runny yolk! Weirdo, yes. Normally I will make it and sometimes we will go out. But this weekend something wonderful happened, we found this old homestead only minutes from our house and discovered amongst the beautiful gardens, fruit trees and the incredibly gorgeous old house a little cafe. And you guessed it, they do breakfast! Not just breakfast but a good breakfast! We are in love and already want to buy the place. If only.

We will definitely become regular customers of that place. It was such a beautiful day we walked around the gardens and dreamed of when our fruit trees get as big as theirs! I cant wait.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...