Thursday 3 May 2012

Remember Me?

Life has been a little a lot busy of late. I am looking forward to 3pm tomorrow when my working week is done and dusted and I can enjoy the weekend. Daniel is going away with my brothers and cousins to the beach house for a surfing weekend so my sister is coming to stay and we are going to have a super girly weekend...with a little shopping. Shhh.

Until I have more time to update you on life here are a few happy snaps.

Daniel dressed up for his friends 'Hair Metal' 30th birthday. 

Our first lemonade...... Ready to eat this weekend!

The start of our very first passionfruit, so looking forward to these babies.

It was ANZAC day so we made ANZAC cookies. Mmmmm,

There has been lots of leopard print lately.

Tupac deciding the best place to hang out is on the clean washing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...