Monday 14 May 2012

Two.


Last Monday was our two year wedding anniversary. We had a yummy dinner at home on our anniversary and then on Saturday night we went out to dinner to an amazing Japanese restaurant that our friends had recommended. When I say amazing I mean incredibly amazing. We love Japanese food so we had high hopes and let me tell you, we were not left disappointed. It was beautiful. It was such a nice night. We rarely get dressed up and go on nice romantic dates these days. I think I really want to get back into that. We ended the night with a tub EACH of Ben & Jerrys. Yum, so glad they sell this in Australia now! To top it all off Daniel surprised me with the most beautiful dress ring that I have been wanting for so long. I am in love and was very sad to say see you later to it while it gets resized. Don’t worry I snuck a few shots before they took it away. 
I will try to hold back on the sappiness but I have to tell you how much I love my husband. He is so much more then just my best friend. I am so grateful to be his wife and so grateful that I am lucky enough to experience this amazing event that love is. Everyday is worth it when I know I get to come home to everything that he is. I love him. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...