Thursday 17 May 2012

Hello Winter



As I write this I am lying here in my sickly state feeling very sorry for myself. I am sipping on non stop lemon tea with honey in the hope that this feeling of swallowing sharpness will vacate my body. Yes, that is a pile of dirty washing in the corner of my room, don't judge me.

This morning I had a conference call I couldn't miss regardless of my husky voice so I put Tupac out the back so there would be no barking interruptions. When my call had finished I went out to let Tupac back inside the warm house only to realise he was no longer there. I quickly ran to the side to see that Mr. Naughty had pushed the wood from under the gate away and ran right on out. I freaked out and called Daniel all while throwing some clothes on so I could run out the front to look for him. Thankfully he was just across the road laying in the grass. I yelled out to him and he just looked at me while continuing to lay there and wait for me to run over and carry him home. Such a naughty boy. And far too much stress for my sick body to handle today. I am very glad he was ok though. I think we both know he has it too good here so he would never go too far.

I am now going to move myself onto the lounge, just to mix things up a bit (and so I can get a reality TV fix).

Hope your day is much nicer then mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...